Via dell’Orzo 15/17 – 47822
Santarcangelo di Romagna (RN)
Notice on the use of personal data under articles 13 and 14 EU Regulation 2016/679
GAM International, as the data processor, pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679, hereafter “GDPR”, hereby informs you that the aforementioned Regulation provides for the protection of data subjects with regard to the processing of personal data and that such processing will be based on principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency, proportionality and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data, subject to your consent, will be used in compliance with the provisions of the aforementioned Regulation and with the confidentiality obligations therein.
Lawful purpose and basis for processing: provision of the service requested, in implementation of legal or contractual obligations.
Data processing method: your data may be handled by electronic means.
All processing takes place in compliance with the provisions of articles 6 and 32 of GDPR by adopting the appropriate security measures outlined therein.
Communication: your data will be shared solely with competent persons duly appointed as Data Processors to carry out the services necessary for proper management of the relationship, with the rights of the data subject protected.
Your data will be processed solely by persons authorised to do so and duly trained by the Data Controller.
Disclosure: your personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
Storage duration: In compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimisation, you are informed that pursuant to article 5 of GDPR the storage duration of your personal data is:
- no longer than the time taken to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected and processed for the execution and fulfilment of contractual purposes;
- no longer than the time taken to provide the requested services;
- no longer than the time taken to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected and processed and in accordance with the obligatory times set out in law.
The data processor, under the law, is GAM International (Via dell’Orzo 15/17 – 47822 – Santarcangelo di Romagna (RN) VAT no. 3294620400).
You have the right to obtain from the Data Controller the erasure (right to be forgotten), restriction, updating, rectification, portability, the right to object to your personal data being processed, and in general you may exercise all rights pursuant to articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of GDPR.
Rights of the data subject:
- The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of his/her data, even if not yet recorded, and its availability in an intelligible form.
- The data subject has the right to know the following:
- data processing purpose;
- categories of personal data concerned;
- recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations;
- where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing;
- right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- where the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source;
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, referred to in article 22(1) and (4) and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject;
- where personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organisation, the data subject shall have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards pursuant to article 46 relating to the transfer.
- The data subject has the right to:
- update, correct or, when relevant, integrate data;
- delete, transform to anonymous form or prevent data being used in breach of the law, including data not needing to be stored in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently used;
- confirmation that those with whom data has been shared or divulged have been informed of the operations pertaining to letters a) and b), including the content, except in the event such a step is impossible or implies the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right; data portability;
- la portabilità dei dati.
- The data subject has the right to:
- the use of his/her personal data for legitimate reasons, even if such data is pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- the use of his/her personal data for the purposes of sending marketing or direct sales material or to carry out market research or commercial communication.
For the full list of the rights of the data subject, see articles 15-22 of GDPR..